Bad River Band of Chippewa
Stephanie Julian, Education Director
Odanah, WI 54861
P: (715)-682-7111 F: (715)-682-7118

Forest County Potawatomi
Jason Bertrand, Higher Education Coordinator
PO BOX 340
Crandon, WI 54520
P: (715)-478-7355 F: (715)-479-7352

Ho-Chunk Nation
Nehomah Thundercloud, Executive Director of Education
PO BOX 667
Black River Falls, WI 54615
P:(715)-284-4915 F:(715)-284-1760    *Currently Under Construction*

Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Chippewa
William White, Higher Education Director
13394 W Trepania Rd
Hayward, WI 54843
P:(715)-634-8934 F:(715)-634-1775

Lac Du Flambeau Band of Chippewa
LeAnn White, Vocational/Higher Education Transition Coordinator
PO Box 67
Lac Du Flambeau, WI 54538
P:(715)-588-7925 F:(715)-588-9063

Menominee Indian Nation
Shannon Chapman, Director
PO BOX 1179
Keshena, WI 54135
P:(715)-799-5110 F:(715)-799-5102

Oneida Tribe of Wisconsin
Mitch Metoxen, Assitant Higher Education Director
PO Box 365
Oneida, WI 54155
P:(920)-869-4033 F:(920)-689-4039

Red Cliff Band of Chippewa
Taylor Gurnoe, Education Director
88455 Pike Rd, Hwy 13
Bayfield, WI 54814
P:(715)-779-3759  F:(715)-779-3704

St. Croix Chippewa of Wisconsin
Karen Washington, Tribal Education Director
24663 Angeline Ave
Webster, WI 54893
P:(715)-349-2195 F:(715)-349-7905

Sokaogon Chippewa (Mole Lake)
Yvette Mcgeshick, Education Director
10808 Sokaogon Dr
Crandon, WI 54520
P:(715)-478-3830 F:(715)-478-0980


Jolene Bowman, Director of Education
Bowler, WI 54416
P:(715)-793-4060 F:(715)-793-4830

*Further Information can
be found at


 Another excellent opportunity to for Wisconsin Tribal Members is the Wisconsin Indian Assistance Grant.  You will find the application below.

Wisconsin Indian Grant Application instructions:

  1. Complete Part 1 of Wisconsin Indian Grant Application
  2. Submit the application to your Tribal Higher Education liaison or Enrollment office
  3. Submit the application to LCOOCC after your tribal enrollment office has completed Part 2
  4. LCOOCC will certify your college enrollment in Part 3 and forward your application to WI Higher Education Aids Board for your scholarship nomination