American Indian College Fund TCU - DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 28, 2017
The American Indian College Fund provides two main scholarships: Full Circle and the TCU. One must apply for each scholarship separately.
- The Full Circle application is generally open during the spring term from January to May. The award is made to the student in the academic year following the application. For example, if a student completes the application in April of 2017 and is awarded the scholarship would be applied during the 2017-18 academic year.
- The TCU scholarship is awarded during the semester in which the application is submitted. Deadlines for the TCU are determined by the school and vary from term to term; generally, students must complete the TCU scholarship application within the first two months of the term. The Spring 2016 TCU deadline is 2/28/2017.
LCO Elder’s Association Scholarship (deadline: April 15, 2017)
To be eligible for this scholarship,
- You must be an enrolled member or affiliated with a federal recognized tribe,
- You must be enrolled at least 6 credits at an accredited college, university or technical school working on an undergraduate degree,
- And you must be a resident of Sawyer County.
To apply for this scholarship,
- Fill out the application form (attached to this email),
- Write an essay (300 word minimum) explaining community involvement and volunteerism, cultural activities and hobbies, employment experience, career goals, planned contribution to Native American communities, and the reason you feel you deserve this scholarship,
- Provide proof of enrollment (letter of enrollment or copy of tribal i.d. card),
- Provide a copy of academic transcripts (GED, H.S, College),
- And provide attendance records.
LCO Elders Association
Ellen Martin, Chair
13246 W. Bacon Strip Unit B
Hayward, WI 54843
For more information or if there are questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Kelly Quaderer, Financial Aid Director||Jordan St. Germaine, Financial Aid Assistant|
|(715) 634 4790 ext. 114||(715) 634 4790 ext. 103|
An additional resource to find out current scholarships, college and community events is by our Financial-Aid Lcoocc Facebook Page! Like and Follow for the latest available scholarship opportunites and wonderful events going on at the college or in the surrounding communities!
Scholarship Search Engines & Resources
Other Scholarship Links:
|Name of Scholarship||URL||Amount||Application Due Date|
|The Ankin Law Offices College Scholarship||http://ankinlaw.com/aaaa_scholarship/||$5,000||6/1/17|
|Keller Law Offices Scholarship for Higher Education||http://kellerlawoffices.com/keller-higher-education-scholarship/||$2,000||6/1/17|
|George T. Bochanis Law Offices College Scholarship||http://lvaccident.com/scholarship/||$5,000||6/1/17|
|Cogburn Law Offices Adversity Scholarship||http://cogburnlaw.com/scholarship/||$5,000||6/1/17|
|Rosengren Kohlmeyer & Hagen Law Office Scholarship||https://rokolaw.com/scholarship-application/||$1,500||6/30/17|
|Mainor Wirth Injury Lawyers Scholarship||http://mainorwirth.com/mainor-wirth-injury-lawyers-scholarship/||$1,000||6/1/17|
|Taradash Law Firm Scholarship||http://taradashlaw.com/taradash-law-firm-scholarship/||$1,500||6/1/17|
|Law Office of Matthew L Sharp Need-Based Scholarship||http://mattsharplaw.com/law-office-matthew-l-sharp-need-based-scholarship/||$2,000||6/1/17|
|Gordon Law Group Need-Based Scholarship||https://www.gordonlawltd.com/gordon-law-group-scholarship/||$1,500||6/1/17|
|Strom & Associates Need-Based Scholarship||http://stromlawyers.com/strom-associates-need-based-scholarship/||$1,500||6/1/17|