- Adjunct Faculty (Open Applicant Pool for All Disciplines) - Follow the normal application guidelines process with all indicated documents except provide only two (2) letters of recommendation - Positions available at all sites.
Full-Time or Part-Time Vacancies:
- Associate Degree Nursing Program Adjunct Instructor
- Information Literacy Program Assistant
Outside Contractor Bids
- Currently None
Application Guidelines: (All application submissions must include the following)
- a cover letter
- an updated resume and/or current Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcripts
- a completed LCOOCC Application for Employment form (download below in Acrobat format)
- Hand-delivered application packages will be accepted at the College until 4:30 p.m. on the deadline date; mailed applications must be post-marked on or before the deadline date, and emailed application packages must be received by 11:59 p.m. on the deadline date.
- Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College encourages applications from all people and sources however; we follow an Indian preference policy when hiring.
Student Employment Opportunities
Various internships and other student work opportunities are available throughout the school year (some are available in the summer in conjunction with class credit). Contact the following individuals for more details:
Amber Marlow (Ext. 156) - Internships
Danielle Carley (Ext. 124) - Work Based Learning Program
Jill Matchett (Ext. 114) - Work Study Program