Application Guidelines: (All application submissions must include the following)
- ALL MATERIALS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN A SINGLE PACKET
- a cover letter
- an updated resume and/or current Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcripts
- a completed LCOOCC Application for Employment form (download below in Acrobat format)
- Hand-delivered application packages will be accepted at the College until 4:30 p.m. on the deadline date; mailed applications must be post-marked on or before the deadline date, and emailed application packages must be received by 11:59 p.m. on the deadline date.
- Emailed applications can be sent to HR@lco.edu
- Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College encourages applications from all people and sources however; we follow an Indian preference policy when hiring.
Full-Time or Part-Time Vacancies:
Adjunct Faculty (Open Applicant Pool for All Disciplines) -
Follow the normal application guidelines process with all indicated documents.
Outside Contractor Bids:
Student Employment Opportunities
Various internships and other student work opportunities are available throughout the school year (some are available in the summer in conjunction with class credit). Contact the following individuals for more details:
Amber Marlow (Ext. 156) - Internships
Danielle Carley (Ext. 124) - Work Based Learning Program
Kelly Quaderer (Ext. 114) - Work Study Program