The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) prohibits the public display of data that could potentially identify individual student academic performance. Given the small numbers of graduates in our programs annually, LCOOCC will only publish data when there are sufficient numbers of students over a period of three or more years.
Early Childhood Education Program Outcomes:
Students who complete the Associate Degree in Early Childhood should be able to:
- Demonstrate and implement appropriate curriculum for young children
- Provide safe and healthy environments for young children
- Provide an early childhood program that will emphasize awareness of diverse cultures.
Human Services Program Outcomes:
Students who complete the Associate Degree in Human Services should be able to:
- Identify and evaluate issues which potentially cause people to experience problems in life
- Prepare service plans which serve to help people resolve issues of concern, particularly in a tribal setting
- Guide people through systems which are in place to help with a variety of problems
Liberal Arts Program Outcomes:
Students who complete the Associate Degree in Liberal Arts should be able to:
- Demonstrate a basic level of mathematical reasoning
- Demonstrate an advanced level of writing skills