The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) prohibits the public display of data that could potentially identify individual student academic performance. Given the small numbers of graduates in our programs annually, LCOOCC will only publish data when there are sufficient numbers of students over a period of three or more years.
Business Program Outcomes
The Associate Degree Level Business Programs share common Program Outcomes, which are:
- Outcome 1: Students will demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Outcome 2: Students will design a marketing plan.
- Outcome 3: Students will demonstrate effective business communications.
- Outcome 4: Students will describe the components of a legal contract.
- Outcome 5: Students will demonstrate bookkeeping skills.
- Outcome 6: Students will identify management functions.
- Outcome 7: Students will identify the basic theories of economics.
- Outcome 8: Students will compute basic business mathematics.