1. Skip to Menu
  2. Skip to Content
  3. Skip to Footer


Many students seeking a college education left high school prior to their graduation. The college offers support and programming for students to complete a General Education Development (GED), or a High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED).

Instruction to prepare students for these tests is available on campus, and testing is conducted on a weekly basis during the academic year. Students pursuing an equivalency diploma may concurrently take two (2) college courses with the written permission of their academic advisor.