Welcome to Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College (LCOOCC) Financial Aid! The following information will help students and families discover, and become familiar with, the financial aid opportunities that are available at LCOOCC. The basic sources of financial aid at LCOOCC are grants, scholarships and student employment; however, the Financial Aid Office also assists students in exploring other financial resources to help achieve their educational goals. We understand how overwhelming financial aid can be, so please call or stop by our office if you have any questions or need more information.
Financial Aid Director
715 634-4790 x 114
Financial Aid Assistant
715 634-4790 x 113
APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID- FAFSA SCHOOL CODE: 017199
FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and is the cornerstone of all Financial Aid Programs. The moment that the previous year's tax return is complete, submit your FAFSA. There are two methods of submission, either via the paper form, or via Pell Grant Website. In either case, make sure you notify the Financial Aid Office so we know to look for your application.
Tips for Filling out the FAFSA
* Have your tax information on hand and ready to copy. Roughly 30% of all FAFSA's will be selected by the Department of Education for Verification. Without that documentation, Financial Aid cannot be processed.
* When initially filling out the FAFSA, use information that comes from your Tax Returns. If your financial
situation has changed, you must work with your Financial Aid Office to change your FAFSA after initial submission.
* Completely fill out the FAFSA, leaving blanks only slows the process
* Remember, this is a legal document being submitted to a federal agency: fibbing is a felony
* The earlier you submit your FAFSA, the more likely that you will be eligible for Wisconsin State Grants
Rather than burden students with a debt that takes years to pay off, LCOOCC has elected to not provide Student Loans to its students. However, this makes Grants and Scholarships even more important to offset the costs associated with attending College.
Net Price Calculator
Individual net price estimates are not final, not binding, and may change. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for and receive Federal student aid funds.
Financial Aid Policy and Procedures Manual
Scholarships & Grants
For information on scholarships and grants, visit our Scholarship Opportunities page at http://www.lco.edu/admissions/scholarship
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL AID NOTICE!
All students MUST have one of the following on file with the Financial Aid Office and/or the Bursar by the end of the Third Week of Classes or the student WILL be disenrolled from all classes:
· Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
· Confirmed Payment Plan with the Bursar
· Verified Alternative method of Payment (Vocational Rehabilitation, etc.)